Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bad Nights

This was just last night, which wasn't as bad as the previous several nights.

5- The number of times I got out of bed
2- The number of times I fed Aaron
1- The number of times I went to help a crying, sick Jacob
1- The number of times John went to help a crying, sick Jacob
4- The number of times Aaron woke up
3- The number of days Aaron has woken up earlier than normal (getting earlier every day)
4- The number of days until time changes, which means Aaron will be getting up even earlier
23- The number of minutes I lay in bed with Aaron this morning, hoping and praying that he would go back to sleep, before John gave up and got up with him.
142- The longest stretch of sleep I got last night, in minutes.

We really need both kids (and Mama and Daddy, too) to not be sick by Friday. We have a really busy weekend and don't want to miss out. Their costumes are really cute and it would be a shame to not use them.

No comments: