Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First Library Trip

My mom and I took the boys to the library for the first time yesterday. (I know, bad Mama. At least I finally did it, right?) We were in need of a change of scenery, but also wanted a place where Aaron can move around, and the library was a perfect spot.



The Paso Robles Public Library is a great library with a bright, clean area for the children. They even have puzzles and assorted building toys (blocks, lincoln logs, etc.)



And, the ever popular fish tank, with stools, so children can get up close and watch:



I read both the boys some stories, Jacob asked the library volunteer to help us find some dinosaur books, and we even checked out two books to take home.





Yes, I will have to do this more often. Maybe even attempt story time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah!! So cute!

Blessings-
Amanda