Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We're Still Alive

We're still here, I promise.

John's been cranking out video posts like crazy, but I haven't done any posts in a month. (A month? Wow! Not good.)

February was (is) crazy month for us, and I have been so busy, I could barely pause to breathe. I was in an out-of-town wedding for a very dear friend in early February (and all the subsequent girly-wedding stuff that goes along with being a girl in a friend's wedding), and we just got back from a week in Hawaii yesterday (and all the crazy packing that involves taking a family of 4 on an airplane, including a baby and preschooler). During the one week we were home in between two trips was Jacob's third (Oh, My!) birthday, and party. Oh, and Jacob was sick during his birthday week (again) and Aaron got a double ear infection the day before we left for Hawaii (which means antibiotics, which means lots of poop). I'm tired again, just from thinking about all of that.

But we're back. And today is the last day of antibiotics. So, now I can breathe. And blog. And sort through the 335 pictures from the camera. Which I would've done while we were in Hawaii, but I forgot the cable. So, anyway, prepare for an onslaught of posts and pictures. Because they are coming!

No comments: