Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ten on Tuesday Wednesday

Here is a random smattering of photos from the last couple of months, mostly taken from my phone. This is what we've been up to.

1. It's not unusual to find things such as this around our house these days. Thank you, Aaron.



2. One day where Aaron needed some snuggling during nap time. This is how he ended up.



3. A pretty common look for our playroom these days. The picture does NOT do the mess justice.



4. I asked for a writing desk for the alcove in our bedroom. I am repurposing the space from baby space (Aaron slept here for the first 4 months that we lived here and it's been empty ever since) to mommy office and retreat. John and I found this on Craigslist and bought the lamp, too. I love it! Now I have a place to work (and blog) again.



5. Seeing pictures like this just makes me want to break out in the Raffi song, "Bathtime."



6. This just melts my heart. John and Aaron are reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which is Aaron's favorite book. Aaron's favorite page is Saturday. Probably because it's filled with food.



7. I walked into the tv room one day and found this little guy. Again, playing with food.



8. Peek-a-boo!



9. Mama and her boys.



10. One of those times where I decided the mess is worth the fun. And oh, what a mess. But oh, what fun!

No comments: