Friday, July 25, 2008

A Message From Jacob

Hi, everybody! This is Jacob. Thanks for reading my website. Mama is letting me do my very first post ever.

A lot has been happening around here lately. I am very busy learning new words every day and perfecting my art skills.

Mama says something big and special is going to happen soon (March 21 to be unofficially exact.) Mama and Daddy have been looking at a bigger car and Mama is sleeping a lot more and eating lots of chocolate chip cookies, which I love to help make.

Mama wanted me to post these two pictures, too. Have a great day. Love, Jacob

** Remember to click on the picture to see the whole album.

Jacob's post

5 comments:

wr said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will be a great big brother, Jacob!

Lauren said...

Mandi! Congrats and thanks for letting me in on the news. Jacob is gonna be an AWESOME big bro. Congrats to you and John!!

<3 Lauren

Debby said...

Congratulations from Yuma!!
Abby and I are so very happy for you Jacob . . .and your mommy and daddy too. Keep us posted on all the developing news and don't forget to be good and take your naps. Blessings!!!

jani3705 said...

Jacob, You have such great parents!
Blessings to you all. And congratulations on being a big brother soon!! Love, Aunt Jan

Sarah Avink said...

Mandi--wow! Congrats on baby #2!!! i'm very excited 4 u!!! and Jacob is getting so big... and talking so good i can hardly believe its been a year since seeing you guys!!! right now you're probably thinking the same thing! best wishes!