Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Change is Coming!

I've been in a bit of a funk lately. I'm still trying to find my footing after the holiday crazies and construction zone mess. Plus, we are really trying to work through Aaron's sleep issues, deal with Jacob's favorite word (no!), and gear up for the coming weeks of birthdays and traveling. And, I actually made New Year's Resolutions this year, so I'm trying to be diligent and work on those. This is why there are no Christmas pictures up yet. In fact, I don't think the camera has even come out of the bag since I got home from Paso.

However, I hope to rectify my blog neglect in the near future.

Because I saw something this morning that made me squeal with excitement and dance with joy.

And it's coming.

Here.

Soon.

Woohoo!

4 comments:

Erica said...

pregnant already?? ;) lol

John Stiles said...

I thought his favorite word was "mine!"

Mandi said...

Erica: In the words of Jacob, "NO! No, no, no, no, NO!"

Amanda said...

Ha! I just posted about being in a funk. Cant wait to hear your news!!

Blessings-
Amanda